Friday, November 28, 2008

Mother Nature Likes to Play With Dolls

This morning I was sitting on the bed, getting the baby ready for the day. Erynn was standing behind me playing with my hair and Bryan was dancing in and out of my room.

On one of Bryan's twirls through my door he tells me " Mother Nature plays with us when we're sleeping." Odd.. and a little shocking.

I asked him how he knew that and he said he just knew. I told him that must be why I'm so tired all the time.

Then Erynn chimes in, still playing with my hair, " Mother Nature plays with us all the time, like dolls." :O

For those of you who know little Miss Erynn every now and then she comes out with some pretty interesting stuff, this was one of those mornings.

Ever wonder if children know things, important things about how the world really works, that we as adults don't know?

I was going to ask more questions but it just turned into an argument between the two monkeys about when Mother Nature plays with us.

My kids are crazy!

1 comment:

Miss. A said...

Funny yet creepy at the same time. You're right though, maybe they do know things we don't...*insert twilight zone music now*