Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet Prince Bryan

Prince Bryan used to be the lowly magician but he worked his way up the ranks to become prince. All hail Prince Bryan!

So this is what my beautiful daughter dreams up. I think she saw finger people on a show and it just popped in to her head this morning.

I was doing school work with the original Bryan and Erynn was doing her own thing. We were taking a break before lunch when Erynn came over to me with a little face drawn on her thumb. She told me he was a magician and he needed a hat and a cape. So out came the handy dandy contruction paper, scissors and tape. I made him a little hat, which you can see, and a little black cape, which is a little harder to see in the picture. We tied his cape on with a bit of kitchen twine. Erynn thought he was the greatest thing ever and then decided he was too good looking to be just a magician. He was indeed a prince!

I asked her what his name was and she told me he was Prince Bryan. As soon as original Bryan heard that he started wailing, " No I'm Bryan!! I hate that!!" ( Hate is Bryan's new favourite word. He hates everything right now. lol)

Erynn is so easily entertained. :) She reminds me of original Aaron that way..lol!!

2 comments:

The Youngs!!! said...

awwwww thats sooo funny....i love kids and their ever so large minds..
And prince Bryan is a lovley name!!!

Miss. A said...

She is freaking adorable!! What a great imagination. Of course Bryan would have some sort of issue with it...LOL