Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Did You Have For Supper?

I had pure yummy in a bowl with biscuits on the side! Cream of Cauliflower soup with cheese biscuits. Oh my gosh it was yummy! Winter is definately soup season and I've been having a great time playing with recipes.



The soup:


So thick and creamy! And so easy to make. Onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots and cauliflower all boiled in stock then pureed. Add some milk, nutmeg, a splash of sherry and voila! Soup!



The biscuits were your basic biscuits with cheese and garlic added.

I brushed them with melted butter and garlic powder when they were done.

I'm really trying to eat a real food diet. I think we were exsisting on so much processed that we were starting the think that's what food is supposed to taste like. No, dear tastebuds, THIS is what food is supposed to taste like.

What did you have for supper ?


1 comment:

Mama A said...

YAY for real food!! I bet it was all very tasty :)